In today’s ever-evolving world, it is imperative that we collaborate and learn from other technical communities in order to tackle complex challenges that require specialized knowledge. At CIResilience, our research thrusts emphasize interdisciplinary programs that focus on socioeconomic aspects, community engagement, and the study of human behaviors related to specific research subjects. With our experience, we have collaborated with scientists and engineers to achieve common research goals. We are proud to have received funding from external agencies, including companies that share our passion for groundbreaking scientific and engineering research in cross-disciplinary areas.
The following is the funded research project by the US external agencies.
US National Science Foundation
- CPS: Medium: Collaborative Research: An Actuarial Framework of Cyber Risk Management for Power Grids
- Collaborative Research: CRISP Type 2: Revolution through Evolution: A Controls Approach to Improve How Society Interacts with Electricity
- Collaborative Research: Integrated Vulnerability-Reliability Modeling and Analysis of Cyber-Physical Power Systems
Other external funding sources:
- DOE Scoping Study of Networked Microgrids
- Waterfall Security Solutions